Advisory section on Deep Alpha Advisory Platform provides functionality to define investor's saving plan, choose the product platform, select additional investment themes, select predefined model portfolio or customize portfolio, provide visualized overview of asset allocation and create the documentation/reasoning for the investment advice. Every feature on advisory section is defined per investment goal.
- Investor's Savings Plan Set the first deposit and define the monthly deposit
- Allocated Amount This compliance-by-design feature enables advisor to ensure that allocated amount for the first deposit and monthly saving do not exceed investor's available funds. Allocate amount shows the thresholds based on data provided on financial situation page and calculates if the amount is under or above the given threshold. Allocated amount take into consideration allocated amount to monthly saving and initial deposit across all goals. Monthly deposit threshold is defined by monthly surplus. First deposit threshold is defined by cash balance and investment portfolio given in the financial situation.
- Product Platform Advisor Provide answers to questions that assist the advisors with selection of the most suitable portfolio configuration for the investor. Product platform advisor enables precise definition of parameters in a product portfolio model. Product platform advisor simplifies the selection of portfolio by taking into consideration investment size and goal type and based on that data suggests the best portfolio fit for the investor. Read more about Product Platform Advisor Read more about Product Platform Configurations
- Portfolio Mode selection Propose investment advice by choosing between predefined model portfolios or continue customizing the portfolio by switching over to custom portfolio mode. Read more about Custom Portfolio
- Investment Themes Select additional investment themes to increase exposure towards specific sectors as for example technology, health care, renewable energy etc. Investment theme selection is optional. This functionality can be turned on/off and requires that your portfolio configuration(s) support thematic choices
- Asset Allocation Present the asset allocation in the proposed portfolio, visualization of broad and detailed asset allocation and selected funds allocation
- Benchmark portfolio comparison Historical return benchmarks enable advisors to compare the historical returns of a suggested portfolio with those of a corresponding benchmark portfolio
- Historical Return See historical return statistics data for instruments in selected portfolio. It is possible to choose between 35 different metrics and display 20 of them.
- Documentation of the advice Document the financial advice, decisions, consideration taken, compliance. Comes with a prebuilt element of compliance by design, enforcing the advisor to reason the advice.