Purpose and Risk
The purpose and risk is the first mandatory page in the suitability assessment. The objective of the page is to gather information about the goals/purpose of the investor and their high level risk tolerance.
Deep Alpha Advisory Platform allows investors to create investment plans with multiple goals, saving and withdrawal plans.
An investor can set multiple investment goals, set the time horizon for each goal, withdrawal plan and describe the characteristics of the goal. The purpose section suggests some of the most common investment goals. Selecting the icon for the investment goal auto-populates the name for this goal. The goal-setting modal provides predesigned icons for investment objectives that are customizable.
- Define default goals presented in the goal-setting modal
- Clicking a goal icon automatically populates the name of the goal
- Investor can declare up to 5 goals. At least 1 goal is required.
- In the goal-setting view mandatory design components are: name of the goal, description and time horizon. Description field is optional to fill out.
- Withdrawal plan component can be turned on or off
Risk assessment section allows the investor to declare their overall risk tolerance (or preferred risk level). The assessment may consist of up to twos questions that illustrate outcomes of various risk strategies in terms of loss and return.
The risk questions are configured based on the underlying risk model. The text and amount of risk levels are configurable. Self-declared risk tolerance together with answers from knowledge and experience section create investor's total risk score.