Release Notes 1.13.0
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Investment Proposal Engine. This innovative feature elevates the creation of suitability PDFs, enabling unprecedented flexibility, enhanced styling options, and advanced components and configuration possibilities. Take your advice sessions to new heights with our cutting-edge suitability PDFs.
We are proud to announce two significant enhancements to our Risk Finder:
- Expected Path Feature: This new addition allows the comparison of expectations and risk across up to three portfolios in an interactive and informative manner. It greatly enhances discussions with investors by providing a clearer understanding of the impact and outcomes associated with different risk levels.
- Comparison with the investor´s existing portfolio: We have now integrated a feature for comparing internal portfolios with an investor's existing holdings. Engaging in discussions about an investor's current situation becomes more impactful when determining the appropriate risk level. This tool is designed to support and improve these crucial conversations.
For a demonstration or more information on leveraging these new analytical capabilities, please contact our delivery team
We are delighted to introduce an upgraded version of our Advisor Notes, now featuring functionalities highly requested by our users:
- Custom Headers: Advisor Notes now support individual headers/naming, offering clarity and focus on specific topics for advisors.
- Informational Icons: Enhance your notes with configurable icons, providing tips and guidelines to advisors on key aspects to cover.
- Placeholder Support: Implement placeholders in Advisor Notes to guide investors on pertinent information to include.
These enhancements are designed to streamline the advisory process, making it more intuitive and efficient. For more information or to customize your Advisor Notes, please reach out to our delivery team.
We have strengthened our commitment to compliance-by-design with the introduction of a new feature in Advisor Notes. This addition specifically supports the "Amount for Advice" functionality:
A specialized note field has been added for advisors to document discussions with investors regarding the proportion of the investor's current assets to be considered in the advice process
This feature is designed to enhance transparency and compliance in the advisory process, ensuring that conversations about asset consideration are thoroughly documented. For more information or to start using this new feature, please contact our delivery team.
The new highly customizable "Advice Information Page 2" in Order Execution flow supports noe the possibility to enable Advisor Note component. As all advisor notes on Deep Alpha Platform, Advisor notes can be set as required and renamed based on the context and configuration of this page.
This feature limits the 'Add New Client' option to a specified mode and provider employees only. It is specifically designed to ensure clients are created through the appropriate channels, effectively reducing the risk of client duplications.
This new functionality permits the manual overriding of ISINs, ensuring that tables displaying ISIN information are accurately populated with the updated, overridden values.
- Bug fixes to sustainability table in proposal page. It now rerenders data when returning to proposal page
- Added translation support for UBO and SSN in UBO and Signature right table
- New copy advice session endpoint
- Fixed color issue in Firefox
- Minor UX bugs proposal page
The Quantfolio team hopes you enjoy the new functionality and enhanced user experience. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here Additionally, if you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please let us know here.
Release date: TBD Version number: 1.13.0